Monday, September 9, 2019

Classes Cancelled for a Week, Thanks Dorian

Hello Everyone. As many of you may know, the College of Charleston had to evacuate last week due to Hurricane Dorian. Sunday night, the college announced that it would be closed until further notice, so my aunt and uncle who live in West Ashley came and picked me up the following morning. We spent most of our time playing card games and playing with their Bichon puppy, Belle (my younger sister renamed her Rice Ball). As the week continued, my parents decided to fly me back to Toledo once they learned that the Charleston Airport was closing on Wednesday afternoon. My time at home was a little boring as most of my friends were away at school but I was able to see a few that were still in town which was nice. This past Saturday, I traveled with my parents to go watch my sister's field hockey games in Columbus, Ohio. Despite the hurricane, I was glad I was able to come home and spend some time with my family.
Playing cards at my aunt and uncle's house 
One of my friends back home happy to see me 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unitarian Church Top 10